October 24, 2012

Own Domain: shengkay.biz

So, after being addicted to my new baby blog (this one of course) I decided to buy him (yeah HIM- i want to think that this blog is HIM--as in my new baby is HIM, a boy)  his own domain. So how's that? :P adding a blog to maintain with my already 5 existing own domain blog (addict lang!) LOL. I had this feeling that this blog will bring more mooolah to me :P how? I don't know.
This is now http://www.shengkay.biz from www.shengkaybiz.blogspot.com (its still work in progress). The domain is parking right now and i'll have to wait for around 24-48hours before I can set it up to blogger.

Cheers! :) 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to you for having a new blog and good luck. I hope this brings you more moolah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it's already good and very alive now which is great, in fact, here I am commenting (apparently). Wink. ;-) Wow.. I can smell $$$$ already Shengkay. Balato ha (kahit sa balang-araw pa). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats girl and more moolah to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your new blog. more success to your business mommmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having an own domain isawesome. I had to divert back to a blogspot though because of PR issues hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! congratulation. i still have blogs that needs to have their own domain name, but i won't touch them or transfer them yet since they have pageranks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You're on your way to making a blog empire! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if my link went through Sheng. PM me if it didn't..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on this new blog, Shengkay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. feels good to our own domain right? congrats on your new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on this new site and domain. it feels great to own one, right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on having another blog!

    ReplyDelete