October 24, 2012

Monetary Club Inc. (MCI)

I've been to HYIP or High Yield Investment Program for like 8 months already and I enjoy it! :P it's a risky kind of investment actually. To us whose playing this kind of stuff knows that HYIP is "here today, gone tomorrow"------and our golden rule is "JUST INVEST THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE". The hottest HYIP now is Monetary Club Inc. (MCI) running for 30days today and still paying. When this gonna stop? that I can answer :P
I join this program middle of October and my start up invest is 20$. After 5days my 20 turns 23.76$. After my successful cash out I added 34$ and is set to mature on Oct. 27. Hopefully my 34$ will turn 51$.
click image for a larger view

MonetaryClub Inc. is an active, global venture capital firm that specializes in investments in early-stage software, telecommunications and information technology companies. We seek entrepreneurs with the experience, energy, vision and desire to build great companies.
Formed to diversify our investing initiatives, MonetaryClub Inc. is funding global technology companies of tomorrow and helping them to achieve maximum potential through contacts, advice and support. At the same time, we provide our portfolio companies assistance in the areas of strategy, executive team recruiting, operational execution and raising capital.
Wanna join?..invest in your own risk and always remember to just INVEST THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

Cheers! :) 

20 comments:

  1. me and hubby are also into investing. we have different accounts in various companies. maybe i should give this a look too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,as of now..I can't join that kind of investing..but sooner maybe I probably have it ...no doubts to join.Thanks ..this would be a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I heard about this MLM ventures. I might take this into consideration in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try this again but i got burned the first time i joined similar HYIP. it's a small amount but still. but would surely look into this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okey lang yan mommy...we all experience that..just need to learn the game..

      Delete
  5. Nah! Im really not fond on this idea. It seems spammy and scammy for me ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...yeah! in a long run yun naman talaga ang bagsak nya..you have to learn the game first before diving to it. Pero in fairness my fellow pips na in this biz yung mga experience talaga they earn big time! as in..ako pa 20-20 lang na taya sila they really gamble like 500$...return after 1 week is like 200$..pero yun nga tapangan ng loob at trip trip lang talaga..
      ..ako naman if I join iniisip ko lang na parang tumaya ako ng lotto..sometimes you win..sometimes you lose.. pero ako always win naman kahit pa na maliit lang yan.. if marami malaki na din..

      Delete
  6. If this is small amount like $20 , why not give it a try. AFter all as you said " invest only the money that you can afford to lose."

    ReplyDelete
  7. HYIP can prove to be profitable; however, be very careful if you're interested in this type of investing opportunity. On one end, it can prove to be very lucrative. On the other end, it can lead to big losses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhhmmmm! never heard of it but looks like you are making money from it. good for you! will check that out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won't gamble my money with that investment, like you said it's a risky kind of investment. good luck on that sis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Investing is good but make it sure its legit and you can have a return...I invest a few times but no luck..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never have investment except my savings :-) but my husband does with some companies :-) Good luck Momi, hope you make more money :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think that kind of thing is for me. I tried it but I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job and great for you i might check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you found a good way to invest your money! I tried this once before too but lost my money cause it turned out to be a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I kind of taking slow with stuff like this due to some not so nice experience here online. This investment looks promising though. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have poor-spirited when it comes to this one.You are lucky that your money you invest increases. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always make sure when I invest that it's not a scam or what not. But if it works for you then that is really good. I am not really a risk-taker person when it comes to investing so I don't know if this will work for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. investing is good especially when you get something in return...

    ReplyDelete