October 30, 2012

Bo's Truly Rich Club

Have you read "My Maid Invest in Stock Market" and "The Turtle Always Win"? If yes, I am sure you knew Join the Truly Rich Clubthe author of that book. Right, Bo Sanchez. Those books are just 2 of his writings. If I am not misktaken he authored  20+ books. I actually have around 7books of him. I love his style of writing aside from the book is not thick (won't bore me to death) he also uses simple english! :P and a straight forward author especially in his book "How to Find Your One True Love" (andami kong smile while reading that book)---a good read for all singles.

Anyways, back to my title post. Plan to invest in stock market? but is afraid because you think your not that knowledgealble in "stock market"? don't worry Bo Sanchez will take care of that for us. Just join his TRULY RICH CLUB with a very low monthly fee in coaching you. If your not ready yet to upgrade to GOLD you can sign up as a free member. (Just click the badge or my link given above)

Here’s a review of the 11 Big Blessings you’ll receive when you become a Gold Member of the TrulyRichClub.
1.Receive My Stocks Update. --FREE

2.Receive 2 PowerTalks every month (instant access via MP3)

3.Receive Bo’s Success Mentors Collection every 3 months--FREE

4.Receive 4 WealthStrategies newsletters every month--FREE

5.Receive Daily GodWhispers Email--FREE

6.Receive How To Be Truly Rich Seminar--FREE

7.Receive How To Conquer Your Goliath Ebook--FREE

8.Receive How To Turn Thoughts Into Things Ebook--FREE

9.Earn Passive Income by being Bo’s Affiliate in the TrulyRichClub

10.Earn Passive Income with Bo’s other Internet Work

11.Receive My Very Practical Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market...And Why You Should Too. --FREE

For all these mountain of blessings, we’ve decided to make it very inexpensive so that we can help as many people as possible. For now, Gold membership to the TrulyRichClub is for P497.00 per month only.

PRICES:
TrulyRichClub.com: Gold - International ($19.00)

TrulyRichClub.com: Gold - Philippines (Php497.00)

TrulyRichClub.com: SuperGold - International ($37.00)

TrulyRichClub.com: SuperGold - Philippines (Php997.00)

You can cancel your membership anytime if you want.

By joining Truly Rich Club you'll not only gain financial wealth but also spritual abundance. I personally like the GODWhispers letter which is given 3x a week.

Cheers! :)

13 comments:

  1. I know Bo Sanchez and one of my friends is really an avid fan. Will tell her about this. :)

    Bebengisms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, with the unstable economy we have today, it's always good to have something to lean on, might try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that he is a writer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ops, i guess i'm behind once again. i don't know who Bo Sanchez is and what his achievement was. it's interesting. i should check it out then

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have one of his book yet. i just heard so much about him and his writing.I hope to get hold of one his works. Investing in stock market is a good step for your future.Hubby is into stock market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS. My friends have been joining and I want to join them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard a lot of good stories about this man and he is really great. Will also tell my friend about this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard of him since and his writings but haven't read his books though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read about Bo Sanchez quite a few times before but have never actually checked out his books yet. :P But I will, soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Sheng, we have books that are Bo, but none of them have I read.. I think I should get serious now. thanks sa pasyal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds really interesting. I will think about this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually watch his tv program when I was still there in the Phils. He really is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks good! I remember reading some of his pieces as a kid though I haven't been following now...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete