May 1, 2014

Cebu Pacific Online Booking

Everybody loves sale, sale, sale. Especially if it is a air fare sale, travel lover will surely grab this every time there is a sale of airfare. Parang ako lang.

Whose the suki of Cebu Pac here? Yeah, same as you I am also one of those people who always check if there is peso fare, and I bet you experience this message?
soooo frustrating, especially if your in a hurry to purchase the sale ticket, your afraid that the next time you refresh the page the peso sale disapper! LOL. This very moment while doing this post I am crossing my finger that the seat sale of Puerto Prinsesa is still on sale. Last 2 weeks I already book our (with Iris) Bacolod-Manila and Manila Puerto Prinsesa for only 2,800php on October 15, 2014 my problem is I haven't book our Puerto-Bacolod because naubos na yung seat sale! funny our Bacolod-Puerto is all set but no ticket going home. LOL. Hows that? and now that CebuPac are having seat sale again for May 1 (PH labor day) I am trying my luck to avail of the seat sale.

So help me GOD!

Anyway, you might want to join my madness on availing seat sale of Cebu Pac just visit their website to check from time to time if there is a peso fare.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get to get the sale price for the flight going back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do much traveling but I'm glad I found this information here, just in case I'll need it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel you sis. It's really frustrating to book online only to find the site down or not serviceable. :( I have experienced that one time in Cebu Pacific. By the time it was up, wala na ung murang fare :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We flew via Cebu Pacific when hubby and I had our honeymoon in Cebu 11 years ago..

    ReplyDelete