April 14, 2014

Padalang Langhap Sarap from South Korea to Pinas

I am also wondering how this will happen.  Jollibee from South Korea to Pinas?

Okay. Early today, my High School friend whose now living in Korea PM me in my FB that she need my address and mobile number because she wanted to give us a Jollibee treat I thought she’s now in Pinas but she said she is still in Korea, I thought she was just joking saying that a Jollibee delivery will arrive in my place. Then, she PM the photo of a Jollibee Package to choose and the amount indicated is in won, meaning it will be ordered in Korea. How? I really don’t know. LOL.

Anyway, I just give her my detail like my mobile number and exact address after I choose the package D from the photo she PM’ed. She then said that she’s done with the transaction and told me to wait for the Jollibee to call me either Wednesday or Thursday and it will be deliver on Friday. She said the order will be forwarded to the nearest Jollibee in my area. My package D order includes the following amounting to 47,000 won:
  • 1 bucket chickenjoy (7pcs)
  • 6 yum with cheese
  • 6 hotdog regular
  • 6 peach mango pie
  • 6 spaghetti
  • 6 rice
  • 1 bottle 1.5 coke

 Let’s see what will happen after 2days. Excited and amazed. J

18 comments:

  1. that would be awesome it would be best to know how did she do it so i can buy and surprise my family in the pilippinas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, me too, wonder if the chickenjoy will come all the way from Korea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! WE always do the same thing back in australia whenever we need to celebrate something we book an appointment to a resto or whatever plans we have. it is always a great idea to do it even though friends or lovedones are far away

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's very nice of her...that's exciting! that would be a yummy treat....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolness! Now this is what I call "World-class" service. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to have such a generous friend!

    I didn't know Jollibee can do it just like the way Shakey's does it. I gifted my cousin before of a Shakey's meal treat. I paid for it via Paypal and it was delivered at her home address.

    Anyways, enjoy the treat! I so miss Jollibee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time to here about this Jollibee ek-ek. Sana my friend in Korea will send me one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know Jollibee could do that now. Before I know there was Red Ribbon Cakes, Goldilocks, and the flowershop Encarnacion Bechaves or Petals and Twigs. Now, Jollibee? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jollibee in South Korea is possible. After all, it is now a global brand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! What a sweet friend you have Sis :-) God bless her generosity :-) I bet it looks delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOw, that is such a sweet gesture. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it weird that your friend from South Korea will send a package from Jollibee? I'll find it weird too but you know, it's them who paid for it and spare me some! hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice ang bait naman po ng friend mo. Ganoon talaga pag mabait, pinagpapala :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are truly blessed to have a sweet friend. actually first time to hear bout jollibee delivery from Korea to Pinas..

    ReplyDelete
  15. So how was it? Share us your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really cool! I wonder if that can be done in other parts of the world, aside from South Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll wait for your update sis! SHow us pictures too and if there is any receipt attached to it. That will revolutionize fast food delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many food establishments like Jollibee are really going out of their way to make food deliveries convenient even when the sender is far from the recipient.

    ReplyDelete