March 9, 2013

HYIP: AddWallet

Wow! this site has been hibernating for the past 2 months, not that I don't have topic to share --I actually have plenty to blog about especially in my online money making journey like an update for my RAF program which I already earn 750$+ (how awesome!, right?) 

Anyway, a few hours ago I join another HYIP program online. It is called ADDWALLET. As describe by other online member AddWallet is like Zeek but better than zeek. I don't know if your familiar with but it was once one of the biggest auction site so sad it was close down by US SEC if I remember it right. Anyway, back to ADDWALLET, what it is all about and what can you get from it?
► Different monthly subscriptions (your referral commission will depend as to what level you upgrade)
► $1 worth of Advertising Unit--you can use this to advertise your business to thousand of AW members
► Earn 1-2% daily from your Au's, just view 7ads daily
► Minimum 25% repurchase rule, up to 100% repurchase
► 2x15 matrix pays on monthly subscriptions
► Auto-spillover of downlines
► Accepts STP and Payza


I join this program last week, but able to fund just today. How much? 110$! am I going to earn here? lets see. Site was open January 22, 2013.

Wanna join me? click HERE

Cheers! :)

13 comments:

  1. I've never participate on this type of program even before but its looks promising. I only know ebay and craiglist for auction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I admire your business minded spirit Sheng, I am scared on this kind of ventures hehehe. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this addwallet looks very promising, Good luck in your investment sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire you Sheng for always pursuing online investments. It's not my thing but im happy that you've earned that big already! Congrats! you already! and way to go with the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems a nice idea to venture your bucks. Parang I am tempted to try my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! another Website to help you make money Sis
    :-) Good luck as always :-) I have not heard about it but I am way too coward to join Website like me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid I don't understand much of this earning program. Looks interesting so I must read more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck sis,i'm scared to take any risk especially online commission and involves cash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, good for you sis! good luck with this new venture...I don't have luck with this kind of program.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm. I have never heard of this online money making site before. I am not a risk-taker so this type of online program is not for me.

    I wish you luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I most certainly would love to join you! thank you for sharing this awesome opportunity to earn online :) I will be checking the link later...bringing you smiles from my world to yours...:) take care always...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will check the site sis and see if it will also be good for me :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more? This is a great article. Please visit my site at http://nuboii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete