December 8, 2012

I Was Scammed Too!

Some of my frequent visitors might think that I am lucky in this kind of online venture. That I always earn. But NO. I also had fair share of losing money. Ouch! but it was not really that depressing cause before I join any program I know the risk and the possibility of losing my money. To people whose into this kind of online venture a site maybe here today gone tomorrow and our motto? Just invest what you can afford to lose. Don't gamble your bread and butter.

The very 1st site that I was not able to ROI was the ZeekRewards auction site. I was kinda sad. I really thought I will earn big time there. Zeek was in the business for like 10years something and many lives was change because of Zeek. It was not Zeek who really decided to stop the operation, it was the US SEC actually. I lost my 30$ I think.

After zeek, I learn about HYIP. The very first HYIP I join was JustBeenPaid or is now Profitclicking and as of this posting I already earn $1000+ and still earning! :) and this is also the only online HYIP that I gamble my 600$..just like RicanAdFunds I earn 2% daily ( i'll make a separate post for Profitclicking) and get addicted to HYIP. As I mention, I had my fair share of being scammed. I join below site and was scammed.
  • roicredits.com-------20$
  • avo.net--------------15$
  • monetaryclub.com---34$
  • elitegains.com--------20$
  • global-inv.biz--------20$
  • reliable-earn.com-----18$
See? I was scammed too! but I think the effect is not that depressing cause the money I gamble was also my earning from other HYIP site, not from my own pocket. 

So when you decide to join this program ready your heart. :P

Cheers! :)

16 comments:

  1. I got scammed too in one of those lifetime shares sites. Good thing I only invested 10$ no more no less. In just a week's time, my money doubled and when I checked 2 weeks after, the site's a goner. So, I'm very wary joining investment schemes online. It's hard to tell if they'll fold or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like they say, there's nothing in life that's not a gamble. We should always prepare ourselves to take risks for us to survive. I salute you for always having the guts and the courage to take the plunge and always ready to take risks. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have really been depresssing to have been scammed :( I hope and pray it doesn't happen to you ever again or to anyone else. The important thing is we learn to be very careful in everything we do...Blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I am scare d to try this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only tried Life Time Shares if you heard about that. I invested a little of my online earning and was scammed. It was my first experience and probably the last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's always a risk in everything we do...we just have to be assertive....good luck parin sa next venture mo sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't been scammed, but then, i haven't gained any also like you through these sites, but very good and wise tip, invest only in what you can afford to lose. i like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you, investing is kinda risky but when you win you'll rewarded.I'm a person don't like to invest easily without having an insurance so if I loss still covered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking your time out posting this very helpful post. Ah, di ata ako sanay mag-take ng risk. My girls no me as a very calculating man. doon ako lagi sa safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are really so many risks involved in money making schemes so you are right it is best to use only what you can afford to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We should learn from our mistakes and move on. Let us always remember that if its too good to be true, it must be a scam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scammers will do anything to get your money :-) It is the game of their business :-) You just have to take extra precaution :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't want to be in the position of losing money. No one wants to be scammed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scammers are everywhere and we need to make sure that we won't let them get something from us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. people do seek for something that would truly hurt others, i am truly against this and i do hope that in the end they will be punished. i'm so sorry you had experience the awful things online..and i do hope it will not happened again or to anyone else..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ako din. Ilang beses ng na scam. By the way nag withdraw ako sa Profit clicking mga late November last year til now di ko pa natanggap yung payment so I doubt if profitclicking turns to scam na. wag naman sana.

    ReplyDelete